Skip to content

Community Shield

Our Community Shield product has been incorporated into our improved Charity Shield product with effect from 1st May 2018.

Find out more about our Charity Shield policy .

If you have a current Community Shield policy that was taken out, or renewed, prior to 1 May 2018 your cover will remain unchanged. 

You can access your policy wording and product summary on the right hand side of this page. 

If you have any questions about your Community Shield policy call our team on 0345 60 61 331.
Methodist Insurance PLC (MIC) Reg. No. 6369. Registered in England at Beaufort House, Brunswick Road, Gloucester, GL1 1JZ. Methodist Insurance PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, Firm Reference Number 136423.