Methodist Church Volunteer Awards
Celebrating the valuable work of church volunteers
Win up to £3,000 for your church!
How the Methodist Church Volunteer Awards works:
Each church can make one nomination on behalf of the church – either nominate a volunteer or a group of volunteers from your church that you feel have made a big difference to your church and its community.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or in the post: FREEPOST METHODIST INSURANCE (you don’t need to write anything else on the envelope or use a stamp).
What our judges are looking for?
- Volunteers who have made a meaningful and impactful contribution to their church and community. Perhaps their actions have reached a great number of people, or helped address a longstanding community need.
- Volunteers that have gone above and beyond in their volunteering efforts.
- Volunteers whose activities are valued and recognised by those they have helped.
The awards are broken into two stages. We will have 11 regional winning churches and 1 overall winning church.
Regional winning churches
The overall winning church
We're here to help